- Select Arrival Date
- Select Number of Nights
- Select Number of Guests
- Press Next Button
- Choose Desired Room
- Press Book Button
- Confirm Date, Rooms & Guests
- Enter All Details
- Confirm Price and Booking Policies
- Provide Additonal Information
- Select Next Button
Rates on suites are per night based on occupancy listed. Each additional guest is US$25 per night. Children 12 years of age and under are free – one child per suite. A 9% Government Hotel Tax and 8% Service Charge applies to all suite rates.
ACCOMMODATION AT XANADU INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
|Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans||Cable TV|
|Beachside BBQ Station Cook your “catch of the day”||Private Safes for Valuables|
|Unlimited Internet Access (Wi-Fi & Ethernet)||Alarm Clock Radio with iPod Docking Station|
|Hair Dryers||Beach Towels|
|Eco-Friendly Shampoos, Conditioners and Body Wash||Private Nature Preserve for Bird Watching|
|Complimentary Bicycles and Sea Kayaks||Pier with Palapa and Swim Platform|
|Exotic Freshwater Swimming Pool||Full-Service Tour Desk|
|Wash and Rinse Dive Station and Security Lockers||Complimentary Starter Kit of Coffee, Tea and Sugar|
|Free Transfers from Airport or Water Taxi to Xanadu Resort||On-Site Self Service Laundry ($)|
Xanadu is located a mile south of San Pedro Town – close enough to enjoy the restaurants and other amenities – yet far enough to be quiet and relaxed. A pleasant walk along the beach!
Our full service tour desk will be happy to arrange any tours you would like to do. The dive and tour operators pick you up and drop you off at our private pier. We give you a voucher to give to the tour operator and add the price of the tour to your invoice. You simply pay for everything upon check out!
We have an account with Tropic Air and will be happy to book your local flights for you. Flights depart from Belize International Airport to San Pedro every hour at :40 past the hour with the last flight departing at 5:40pm. Flight time is 20 minutes. Cost is US$135.05 per person round trip. If you plan on taking the Water Taxi please visit: San Pedro Belize Express or Caye Caulker Water Taxi .
- To confirm a reservation in low and high season, two night’s deposit is required at the time of booking.
- For Peak Season, Wedding and Group bookings – 50% deposit is required.
- Balance is due 45 days prior to date of arrival.
- Payment in full is due at time of booking if within 45 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- A credit card authorization form is attached.
- If you do not want to use the authorization form but want to pay by credit card kindly forward your credit card information (first half of number and security code in one email, second half of number, expiration date and name on card in second email) and authorization to withdraw that amount. Or, you may fax the information to 1-678-716-5512 or in Belize 011-501-226-3409.
- If you would like to phone us, please call our Toll Free number1-866-351-4752 or local office number in Belize 011-501-226-2814. Our reservations office is open from 8am to 6pm daily (Central Standard Time – we do not observe Daylight Savings).
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- 91+ days prior to arrival – full refund minus 5% handling fee if cancelled
- 60 -90 days prior to arrival – 50% refund minus 5% handling fee if cancelled.
- 46 – 59 days prior to arrival – 25% refund minus 5% handling fee if cancelled.
- 45 days or less prior to arrival - No refund.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations or packages.
- There will be no refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or Acts of God, including Hurricanes.
- Travel insurance is recommended and can be purchased through Travel Guard International www.travelguard.com.
Xanadu Discount Policy
Special offers and discounts may not be applied to existing confirmed bookings.
The exchange rate is a standard US$1.00=BZ$2.00. As is true with most foreign currency transactions, YOUR bank may be charging you a service charge or exchange rate fee. American Express & Discover charge in BZ$ therefore they will charge an exchange fee plus other charges. Visa & Mastercard are charged in US$ so there is no exchange fee charged.
Please contact your bank or credit card Company for more information.